- We believe in sustainable agriculture.
- Only grapes from our own vineyards are used to make the wines. They come from selected vineyards with an unique terroir.
- Through low yields and meticoulous quality control, we aim to produce tasty and healthy grapes.
- We have decided to ferment in steel tanks which preserves the purity and character of the fruit.
- Thanks to their naturally strong freshness and minerality, all wines do malolactic fermentation. This increases their aromatic diversity.
- After bottle fermentation, the wines mature for 4 to 8 years on the fine lees, according to the needs of the different cuvées and vintages.
- Dosage “Extra Brut”, what else?
The first bottle of champagne J.Vignier left our cellars for a journey to America in 2015! A small step for humanity, a great step for us. No less than 10 years of reflexion, vinification and patience preceded this journey.